There is no substitute for face-to-face meetings, conferences, workshops, training and events. Promoting and marketing events to bring people together can be stressful and overwhelming, however, events create a great platform to boost your business, grow your network and boost employee and company morale.
- Reinforcement and enhancement of brand awareness – Throwing an event will help you get your company in the eye of more people.
- Lead generation – You are able to target people and follow up with them after the event.
- Creation of better relationships – Meet people who are interested in similar things as you and your business.
- Collaboration with others and the development of partnerships
- Letting your audience know what’s going on – Use the Social Media to publicize and make it easy for your audience to find out what’s going on with your business. It can also be a reminder to people that you exist.
80% of why you want to do an event is for creating brand awareness, product promotion, and other excuses to cold call and email people to sell them (without selling) or to get them to know who or what you are about. IF this is true for you, your business, your brand, your product, etc. then you have two options:
The first is where you host an event that you actually want people to attend. You map it out, promote it, get people to attend and follow up with attendees. In this approach, you have to put in a fair amount of work to get people to come to the event.
The second approach gives you almost the same benefits, but without as much work. In this option, you do not actually have to throw an event. You will still list the event on all of your social media sites, websites and in your email newsletter. You will still invite people, but you do not have to worry about whether anyone shows up or not because they are designed where the odds of people showing up are very low. We typically call these events Question and Answer (Q & A) events.
Professional Connector is a San Francisco Bay Area based event company. We organize and promote hundreds of business networking and social mixers to provide business professionals an opportunity to make new business and personal connections, build their network, find new clients, and expand their business. We work with companies to build their brand through events and create amazing launch and private parties. In the San Francisco Bay Area for the last 8 years we have hosted over 50+ events each year at such venues as Google, WeWork, General Assembly, Yelp, W Hotel, and more. We also host events in other cities such as at the Beverley Hills SLS Hotel and Portland Nines Hotel. Call us today to see how we might be able to help your company 415-360-8589