- This event has passed.
E-Commerce: Buy vs Build Networking and Panel Discussion
November 28, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Many hardware startups try to focus on doing everything, but deciding what to do internally and what to outsource is an important business decision to consider.
Come join our experts who will take a closer look at when it makes sense to work with an outside agency for marketing support, as well as what startups can be doing internally to grow their business.
Panelists will discuss the latest tools available to optimize CPA (cost per acquisition), CLTV (Customer Lifetime Value) and the net promoter score of startups looking to grow their e-commerce business.
-Panelist #1: Jeeyan Rostam-Abadi – VP of Marketing at Hawke Media
Jeeyan is the Director of Media Buying at Hawke Media. Hawke Media acts as an outsourced CMO for companies like Alibaba, Verizon Wireless, TRX, Red Bull and many more. Hawke offers an a-la-carte menu of services, including: client strategy, media buying, email marketing, content marketing, website and creative services on a month-to-month basis.
-Panelist #2: Kelly Coyne – CEO at Pitch Marketing & PR
Kelly is deeply immersed in the Silicon Valley start-up community. Having grown multiple start-ups from conception to over $100M valuations, she is a leading Go-To-Market expert. After earning her MBA from Oxford University, Kelly Coyne served at the helm of marketing for several early-stage hardware companies (Lily, Mimosa and Candl) and advised many others.
6:00-6:45 – Networking over Food & Drinks
6:45-7:00 – Intro & Demos
7:00-8:00 – Panel Discussion w/ Q&A
8:00-9:00 – More networking
This event is supported by:
• Rush Order – a flexible fulfillment solutions provider for startups. www.rushorder.com
• The Shop.build – aims to help anyone find their niche in the ever-growing world of creativity and personal passion. theshop.build/
• Recreation Sound Systems – aims to make the world a better sounding place, by pushing the limits of high audio fidelity in the portable market. www.recreationsound.com/
Please note that this is a Hardware Massive event for Hardware Massive members. If you attend and are not directly RSVP‘d through the Hardware Massive event page, you will need to provide your name & email & approval for permission to register you onto our site at the door.
- November 28, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Expert Panel, General, Networking, Seminars, Small Business, Speaking, Startup, Technology, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- building, buying, consumer goods, e-commerce, entrepreneurs, expert panel, networking, panel, products, tech, Technology
February 5 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm