Partnered Event: Journey of an Entrepreneur: Part 2 by Zonily
January 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
David Mitroff, Ph.D. will be giving a short Keynote Talk at Yelp Headquarters in San Francisco on 5 Ways to Grow Your Brand. The focus will be on food businesses, restaurants and hospitality as this event is in partnership with Zonily Inc. and Yelp Inc.
Here is the Eventbrite RSVP link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/journey-of-an-entrepreneur-part-2-tickets-53915853770?aff=ebdssbdestsearch
Learn how to build and scale a food business with tips and tricks by successful founders themselves! This event is 100% free! Thursday January 24th 6pm 8pm
1. Kasem Saengsawang – Founder of Farmhouse Thai Kitchen, a Michelin award-winning Thai restaurant with 4 locations
2.Shadi Bakour – Co-founder of Pathwater, an eco-friendly water company with investors such as Guy Fieri and Tamara Mowry
Zonily Inc. and Yelp Inc.
Kitchentown – an international food incubator
Piedmont Avenue Consulting – a business development and marketing firm based in SF Bay Area
What you’ll learn:
– How to start a food business
– Tips on fundraising for a food enterprise
– Methods of marketing and scaling your food business
– What it takes to achieve success and more!
RSVP today, the first 100 attendees will receive free raffle tickets for special prizes at the event!