- This event has passed.
Western Food & Hospitality Expo
August 18 @ 8:00 am - August 20 @ 5:00 pm
Whether you’re an independent owner, quick-serve restaurant operator, chef, caterer, baker, bar or nightclub operator, hospital, hotel or commercial foodservice personnel — join us August 19-21, 2018, at the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Join 9,000+ of your peers at the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, where you’ll have access to the hottest menu trends, state of the art design and decor, the best in business education and 450 of the leading vendors and purveyors dedicated to serving the restaurant & foodservice community — all under one roof.
A comprehensive marketing strategy leverages Social Media to makes information more accessible and useful by combining together technology, content and social interaction across many platforms including websites, blogs, video-sharing, review sites, email marketing and event promotion. Consumers expect organizations to use Social Media intelligently and for Social Media initiatives to align with other marketing strategies and core values. This session provides an overview of the 9 Key Areas of Social Media as defined by David Mitroff, Ph.D. with examples from his consulting on technology integrations, restaurant and retail marketing, customer loyalty programs, partnership development and charity work.
David Mitroff Ph.D. program, discover:
- How effective are your current Social Media efforts?
- What parts of your business or organization marketing strategy can be affected by Social Media?
- What components of your current marketing plan could leverage Social Media?
- How valuable is feedback from your customers for your success?
- How strong is your Online Brand / Branding Strategy?
- How do you promote events and get people to tell others about events?
- Are you continually reaching new market segments?