- This event has passed.
TGIF Lunch & Learn: Data Driven Marketing (Part 2)
September 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$15
Founder and Chief Business Consultant for Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc and Google Mentor for the Google Startup Launchpad Accelerator program. This workshop is designed to help you promote and grow a brand or business with proven creative and innovative marketing strategies with minimal investment. Learn the 15 essential marketing metrics such as Brand Awareness, Test Drive, Customer Lifetime Value, Click Rate, etc. that lead to better decisions, drive revenues and create new markets.
• Acquire an understanding of the process of planning and formulating strategy in the global business environment
• Use key social marketing concepts to evaluate situations and make business decisions
• Think strategically to deliver sustainable competitive advantage through social marketing
• Explains how to use data-driven marketing to deliver return on marketing investment (ROI) in any organization
• In-depth discussion of the fieen key metrics every marketer needs to know
• Practical examples of how to apply the principles in small and large organizations
Bring your brown bag lunch, sometimes local restaurants will sponsor and cater our lunch so pay attention to newsletters and flyers.