DON’T MISS THIS EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET FACE TO FACE WITH SELECT FRANCHISORS EXPANDING IN THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA.
WHEN AND WHERE?
Two Dates AND Locations
- Option 1: Palo Alto
January 22, 2018 from 2:00 – 5:00pm
Mitchell Park Community Center, 3700 Middlefield Road
- Option 2: San Ramon
January 23, 2018 from 1:00 – 4:00pm
San Ramon Community Center, 12501 Alcosta Blvd
REGISTER NOW https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winter-2019-norcal-franchise-expo-registration-50929635912
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This exciting, free event is for anyone who wants to:
- Be your own boss
- Start a business and keep your job
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Build long-term equity
- Enjoy Career independence
- Hear about financing options – minimal cash out of pocket, finance the balance
- Use your retirement funds to start a business
- Meet with government agencies offering free services for business owners
- Launch a recession-resistant business
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Get a general overview of each brand
- Participate in an interactive Q&A discussion
- Meet face-to-face with franchisors, funding specialists, government nonprofit agencies and other resources to help you embark in your entrepreneurial journey
WHAT TYPES OF BUSINESSES WILL YOU MEET?
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
- Semi-Passive (keep your job and operate a business)
- Boutique Fitness
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Services
- Health & Wellness
- Senior Services
- And much more!
The first 50 attendees will receive a free book, E-Myth Revisited. All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win an iPad!
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Event Sponsored by Silicon Valley SCORE