Brand Launch Party
Are you looking to launch a successful Brand or Product? Let Professional Connector help you introduce your products and services at a Brand Launch Party. We provide a diverse blend of digital, traditional, and interactive marketing strategies that help advertise and promote your Brand Launch to your target audience across emails, by word of mouth at events, social media pages and our websites. Professional Connector gives a dynamic mix of marketing and networking that attendees can leverage into their professional and business growth. Professional Connector will organize the event for you, research and invite your target market. We are putting together turn-key events for you. Focus on your brand and product. We are organizing your event. You just have to show up.
Let us organize your event
Why are Brand Launch Parties important to your marketing strategy?
What Professional Connector can do for your Brand Launch Party
Professional Connector adds value to your brand by providing the following:
- Email Marketing (Email list of 35,000+): Email blasts to targeted lists of Bay Area patrons including your brand and information. Logo also included on confirmation emails, reminder emails and thank you emails with follow up discounts and review requests.
- Online Calendar and Event Site Postings: The event details with your business information to EventBrite.com 25+ Meetup groups, LinkedIn, Key Bay Area Calendar Sites, etc.
- Social Media Marketing: Posting the event details and registration links with your business information to our portfolio, partners, Social Media Sites (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, etc.)
- 25,000+ members: SF Bay Area Professionals
- Select and hire venue host and catering based on your budget. We have done events with many venues including San Francisco Marriott, San Francisco W Hotel, International Smoke, SLS Beverly Hills, Country Clubs and more.
- Research your target audience and perfect customers/partners and personally invite them to the event.
- Manage venue set-up, Audio/Video Equipment, hire photograph and manage guest check-in and welcoming.